What is included in online race prep?
- Weekly training program with workouts that can be done anywhere!
- Obstacle-specific training.
- Nutrition coaching broken down into weekly goals.
- Weekly accountability and access to live coaching calls where you can ask your questions and get answers in real time.
- Detailed and personalized race prep nutrition for the week of your race.
- Facebook support groups for encouragement, extra workout tips, recipe ideas, mindset coaching, and more.
- Discounts on all 2017 races!
- Opportunity to race with a team or create your own.
What should I expect?
- The first week of the program is "prep week." You will be emailed an outline of the entire program with a list of what you need to do to get ready including a fitness assessment and intake form.
- Your coach will help you customize the training regimen to fit your goals and lifestyle. Once you have committed to the program you will be held accountable daily through the private Facebook group.
- You will be expected to train outside for at least part of your training. Gotta build that grit!
- Mindset is key to successfully reaching any goal. Be prepared to explore the mental AND physical through this training.
- Expect to find lasting friendships with your fellow Spartans-in-training. We can't help it!
Who should use race prep coaching?
- Although the GETUP100 is a movement specifically designed to get first-time racers over the finish line, many established Spartans love this training as it gives them a structure and accountability for their continued training. With enough determination, most people can get through a Spartan race, but coaching helps you have the best possible experience and strategically improve your performance.